Environmental Health Records, Forms, Permits
San Mateo County Health System's Environmental Health Division handles a wide variety of services to ensure a safe and healthy environment in San Mateo County.
All Environmental Health records, forms and permits for food, housing, toxics and water are listed below. Please note all forms are in PDF format unless otherwise specified.
- Housing Application - New Facility/Change of Ownership
- Checklist for Apartment Inspections - HTML
- Septic System Installation/Repair Application
- Septic System Application Check List
- Septic System Pamphlet
- Septic System Destruction Procedures
- Septic Pumper Application
- List of Perc Testers, Well Drillers, Certified Septic Installers -HTML
- Solid Waste - Post Closure Development Procedures and Application
- New State law (effective Jan. 1, 2013) requires electronic reporting.
For more information please visit our Hazardous Materials Business Plan page.
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan Employee Training Plan (.doc)
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan Site Map (.doc)
- Common Gases Conversion Table
- Employee Training Documentation Form
- Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) Form Index - HTML
- Medical Waste-HTML
- Registration/Permit Application for Medical Waste Generation, Storage and Treatment
- Body Art Facility Information - HTML
- Body Art Practitioner Registration Information - HTML