The Chronic Disease and Injury Prevention Program promotes healthy eating and physical activity by recommending that individuals and families focus on lifestyle habits for a stronger and healthier body: Small steps can lead to big rewards!
View our Healthy Eating Guidelines developed to give you or the families you are working with quick tips on how to build these changes into daily life.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Fruits and Veggies Matter
- Produce for Better Health Foundation: Fruits and Veggies More Matters
- USDA: Food and Nutrition Information Center
- Washington State University: Eat Better, Eat Together
- Food and Nutrition Information Center: SNAP-Ed Collection
- Reuters: Family Meal article
- Family Meals Matter
- Purdue University: Family Meals